From: cgalton on
I keep getting a message that says " You have unsent messages do you want to
send them?"Regardless of my saying YES or NO the message goes away for a
period of time and then reappears. There is nothing in my draft box. What do
I need to do for this pesky message to go away???
From: Family Tree Mike on
On 4/19/2010 3:01 PM, cgalton(a)earthlink.net wrote:
> I keep getting a message that says " You have unsent messages do you want to
> send them?"Regardless of my saying YES or NO the message goes away for a
> period of time and then reappears. There is nothing in my draft box. What do
> I need to do for this pesky message to go away???

It would be messages in the "Outbox", not the "Drafts" folder.

You should probably ask your question in a group about MS Outlook,
though as this group is a .Net programming group.

The following group,
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general&lang=en&cr=US,
might be a good starting point.

--