From: DaveMat on
Hi

I have accidentally deleted my audio system from my laptop...I have tried
system restore but this has not helped...any suggestions please
From: PvdG42 on

"DaveMat" <DaveMat(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have accidentally deleted my audio system from my laptop...I have tried
> system restore but this has not helped...any suggestions please

As this discussion group is for .NET issues, you're unlikely to get a lot of
help here. I'd suggest going to your laptop manufacturer's tech support as a
first step.

Have you tried removing the sound device hardware from Device Manager, then
allowing your OS to rediscover the hardware and reinstall drivers?