From: strpao13 on
i have the same problem as you...did you solve it?

From: karimel on
Ive got the same problem!
ive got a sony vaio with built in webcam and get exactly the same message

i uninstalled it and put in the old messenger and it works
but i dont like it as much as the new one

so its badtimes haha

anyone know how to solve it?
From: Nicolas Mathis on
I've got the same problem: ACER ASPIRE

No problem with older version.....

From: riiky boii riiky on
hi i was just wondering if u solved the problem with ur webcam not working, i
have the same problem and its really annoying

can u email me if u have fixed it please thanks
rikdus69(a)hotmail.com

From: cherry on
omg.....i got the same problem!!!!!how do you solve this??????