From: icegray on
Hi All,
I'm beginner for Microblaze. I use Spartan3E eval kit. I want to
create custom ip and use interrupt.
1 - I create custom ip, connect it to OPB then I connect ports. I'm
trying my ip on the board and it is ok. My ip is working without a
problem.

2 - I create a line in mhs file (there is no another interrupt, there
is no interrupt controller on the system) in microblaze block
PORT INTERRUPT = microblaze_0_INTERRUPT
also custom_ip block contains
PORT IP2INTC_Irpt = microblaze_0_INTERRUPT.

3 - I type interrupt handler function name (Software Platform Setting
> Interrupt Handler > Interrupt Handler > MyIntHandler.
After this step I can't build applications and give a message to me
../microblaze_0/lib//libxil.a(microblaze_interrupts_g.o)(.data+0x0):/
cygdrive/d/FPGA/custom_ip/microblaze_0/libsrc/standalone_v1_00_a/src/
microblaze_interrupts_g.c: undefined reference to `IntHandler'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [TestApp_Memory/executable.elf] Error 1

any body can help me? what are my missing steps? thanks

From: Antti on
On 30 Jul., 00:01, icegray <iceg...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'm beginner for Microblaze. I use Spartan3E eval kit. I want to
> create custom ip and use interrupt.
> 1 - I create custom ip, connect it to OPB then I connect ports. I'm
> trying my ip on the board and it is ok. My ip is working without a
> problem.
>
> 2 - I create a line in mhs file (there is no another interrupt, there
> is no interrupt controller on the system) in microblaze block
> PORT INTERRUPT = microblaze_0_INTERRUPT
> also custom_ip block contains
> PORT IP2INTC_Irpt = microblaze_0_INTERRUPT.
>
> 3 - I type interrupt handler function name (Software Platform Setting> Interrupt Handler > Interrupt Handler > MyIntHandler.
>
> After this step I can't build applications and give a message to me
> ./microblaze_0/lib//libxil.a(microblaze_interrupts_g.o)(.data+0x0):/
> cygdrive/d/FPGA/custom_ip/microblaze_0/libsrc/standalone_v1_00_a/src/
> microblaze_interrupts_g.c: undefined reference to `IntHandler'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [TestApp_Memory/executable.elf] Error 1
>
> any body can help me? what are my missing steps? thanks

try:
1 did you write the code for te inteterrupt handler?
2 start with some demo examples that already use interrupts
3 connect the interrupt from your ip to intc

Antti

From: icegray on
On Jul 30, 8:08 am, Antti <Antti.Luk...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 30 Jul., 00:01, icegray <iceg...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi All,
> > I'm beginner for Microblaze. I use Spartan3E eval kit. I want to
> > create custom ip and use interrupt.
> > 1 - I create custom ip, connect it to OPB then I connect ports. I'm
> > trying my ip on the board and it is ok. My ip is working without a
> > problem.
>
> > 2 - I create a line in mhs file (there is no another interrupt, there
> > is no interrupt controller on the system) in microblaze block
> > PORT INTERRUPT = microblaze_0_INTERRUPT
> > also custom_ip block contains
> > PORT IP2INTC_Irpt = microblaze_0_INTERRUPT.
>
> > 3 - I type interrupt handler function name (Software Platform Setting> Interrupt Handler > Interrupt Handler > MyIntHandler.
>
> > After this step I can't build applications and give a message to me
> > ./microblaze_0/lib//libxil.a(microblaze_interrupts_g.o)(.data+0x0):/
> > cygdrive/d/FPGA/custom_ip/microblaze_0/libsrc/standalone_v1_00_a/src/
> > microblaze_interrupts_g.c: undefined reference to `IntHandler'
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> > make: *** [TestApp_Memory/executable.elf] Error 1
>
> > any body can help me? what are my missing steps? thanks
>
> try:
> 1 did you write the code for te inteterrupt handler?
> 2 start with some demo examples that already use interrupts
> 3 connect the interrupt from your ip to intc
>
> Antti- Hide quoted text -

thanks Antti