From: roccogrand on
Thanks Tony,

Duane's examples do some very nice things. Now I'll really have some new
code to learn from on vacation next month. It looks like Duane has probably
addressed a graphics positioning issue that caused me a problem last night.
I look forward to testing his code and I will credit him in my application if
I use it.

Thank you Peter. I checked out Roger's examples and none of them seemed to
work in my application, where as the ActiveX calendar is the perfect
solution. I hate to see it disappear in A2010.

David

"Tony Toews [MVP]" wrote:

> roccogrand <roccogrand(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >But I want objects that I can insert into Reports and size according to the
> >number of such objects that I need in the Reports.
> >
> >In my current application, I have six calendars in one report. Each calendar
> >is about two inches wide and 1.5 inches high. I can envision, having as many
> >as nine calendars in that report. When I copied Arvin's objects from his
> >Form into a Report, there is no calendar.
>
> There might be something at the Calendar Tips page at my website
> http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/calendars.htm
>
> Duane Hookum has an awesome and simple calendar in a report. See the
> Calendar Reports sample section at
> http://www.access.hookom.net/Samples.htm
>
> Tony
> --
> Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
> Tony's Main MS Access pages - http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm
> Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/
> For a convenient utility to keep your users FEs and other files
> updated see http://www.autofeupdater.com/
> Granite Fleet Manager http://www.granitefleet.com/
> .

First  |  Prev  |