From: Henry on
Every time I open spreadsheet with Excel, a pop-up screen appears and says
"Microsoft Excel can't display Help. This feature is not currently installed.
Would you like to install it now?"

If you press "yes", an error shows can not install...
If you press "no", you can go on work with Excel.

Can anyone give me some hints to solve it? Thanks a lot.
From: Ken Puls on
It would probably help to have the exact verbiage of the error message,
and also the version of Excel you are running.

My first thought would be to go through the Add/Remove programs, select
Microsoft Office and "change" the install. If you have a version that
supports the "Detect and Repair" feature I'd start there. (If memory
serves, this was introduced in the XP (2002) version, along with the
option to keep the install files on the PC.) If not, then run through
the wizard to see if you can install the missing components. You'll
want to have your disks handy though, as it may need them.

HTH,

Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
www.excelguru.ca