From: Emilie Ku Emilie on
I cannot get acces or open up my Outlook... everytime I try it tells me that
Microsoft Exchange connection is unavailable and that Outlook must be online
or connected to be completed...what does it mean?? I'm always connected to
the internet too...
Help me please!
From: Kathleen Orland on
Are you working in Offline mode? File > Work Online/Offline.

From: Brian Tillman on

Emilie Ku;114287 Wrote:
> I cannot get acces or open up my Outlook... everytime I try it tells me
> that
> Microsoft Exchange connection is unavailable and that Outlook must be
> online
> or connected to be completed...what does it mean?? I'm always connected
> the internet too...
> Help me please!

Open the Mail applet in Control Panel, click the E-mail Accounts button
(or the tab, depending on the Outlook version you have), remove the
Exchange account and add the kind of account you want.

--
Brian Tillman

[MVP-Outlook]
http://forums.slipstick.com