From: Jahanzaib on
Hi,

I am getting this error when trying to open/import from/split mydb.mdb.
seems file is corrupted, unfortunately I have no backup and database has
very important information.
Help...
Regards,
JB

From: NAS on
Have you tried opening a blank database and importing all the objects from
the corrupted DB into it?
--
NO, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BUILD A DATABASE FOR ME FOR A "REASONABLE FEE".

From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 05:09:01 -0700, Jahanzaib
<Jahanzaib(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am getting this error when trying to open/import from/split mydb.mdb.
>seems file is corrupted, unfortunately I have no backup and database has
>very important information.
>Help...
>Regards,
>JB

Your assumption is doubtless correct, and you may be in trouble. BACK UP THIS
DATABASE IMMEDIATELY - you may need an untouched copy for a recovery service
to do anything with it.

Then see the suggestions at Tony Toews' corruption FAQ:
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruptmdbs.htm

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Jahanzaib on
Yes (As I mentioned in 1st post)

From: Jahanzaib on
Hi,
Thanks for reply, is there another way to solve this?