From: Maarkr on
I have a long list of names and associated info in rows with embedded dept
names and would like to break this out by dept... either as a page break or
named range, so I can print out each dept separately. Looks kindof like this:
A B C
Finance Dept
bob... ssn ID
sally... ssn ID
fred... ssn ID
10 more names...
Marketing Dept
Joe...
Lou...
3 more names...
Contracts Dept
Jenny...
Alice...
Next Dept...
thx
From: Duane Hookom on
This looks like you are using Excel. If so, either ask your question in an
Excel news group or move your data to Access and ask a question in the Access
Reports news group (or even here if you like).

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP