From: Lynda on
I am attempting to add buttons from the Control Box but Excel will not let
me, it is coming up with the error 'Microsoft Map is no longer supported with
Microsoft Office Excel'. I did a survey sheet a couple of weeks ago and
didn't have a problem then. I have tried shutting the machine down and
restarting, I have tried using a new workbook but to no avail. I am pushing a
deadline with this worksheet and this problem is driving me insane. I am
using Excel 2003.
From: Kevin B on
Ooops, wrong URL in prior message:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346591033.aspx?pid=CL100570551033
--
Kevin Backmann

From: Dave Peterson on
If you still have your xl2k installation CD, this may help...
http://www.winplanet.com/article/1818-.htm

--

Dave Peterson