From: serhio on
Hello,
I use the

Range.Group Method
_______________
When the Range object represents a single cell in a PivotTable field’s
data range, the Group method performs numeric or date-based grouping
in that field.

Namespace: Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel
______________

after performing the groupment, I noticed that the groupment was in
columns, not in rows, as I expected. how can I group in rows? is there
a option to group rows or columns?
From: serhio on
The code is in C#, i - an

for(int i = upperLine, i < lowerLine, i++)
{
currentCell = worksheet.get_Range(string.Format("A{0}", i),
Missing.Value);
currentCell.Group(Missing.Value, Missing.Value, Missing.Value,
Missing.Value);
}

thanks