Prev: EventForwarding
Next: SP3
From: aqua on

From: Randem on
1 - Go to Add/Remove Programs and remove all .NET installations.
2 - Download the .NET removal tool from MS to remove all evidence of the
..NET Installation
3 - Download the .NET installations 1.1sp1, 2.0sp2, 3.0 and 3.5sp1
4 - Install them in order.
5 - If that fails you may need to install the VC++ 2005 and 2008 Runtime
files then try again.

This shoudl get you back to working order. If not then your system has been
seriously compromised and you may need to re-install.

--
The Top Inno Setup Script Generator - http://www.randem.com/innoscript.html
Free Utilities and Code - http://www.randem.com/freesoftutil.html

Pages: 1