From: chons on
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family
Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86 I still having the
same problem please some help me to fix this isue i disable my anti virus
plus I delete my fil i386 same problem and i dont know what to do please help
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Same problem as...?