From: Michael Smith Michael on
Alright so I get a warning message like this when I try to code in Visual
Basic now. For a form I have. I basically am accessing a Microsoft SQL
Server over a domain. I have complete domain access on my account. When I
initially created the form I could create from the Code Builder (Visual Basic
Module), and I eventually got this group of toggle buttons what I wanted, so
when I was satisfied with it I closed the 'database', and made a copy of the
accdb. Because I have had multiple headaches in creating simple forms and
reports. All of which are a result from not wanting a text box. Like seeing
0 or -1 for a yes or no question is so annoying. Among other things. So at
any rate after I make this copy, I try to use the form, and the toggle button
is no longer doing what it is suppose to. So now I try to go back into
design mode, and fix the visual basic module but at that point it gives me
the warning I gave above.

How can I fix this where did my Visual Basic Module go? Do I need to
install Visual Studio 2005 or something?
From: Michael Smith on
Alright so I found a "poor" man's solution, basically it seems that if you
get this error, or if you know your going to get this error, you can go to
the "Database Tools" ribbon, and click Visual Basic at the very left of the
ribbon this will fix all code macros for the remainder of the 'session'. At
this point I am required to do it before I can even use the form just to get
the code macros to work. Which mind you is very annoying so can anyone think
of a better solution then this?