From: RT on
I repeatedly am receiving a pop up window asking me to give email address and
password to Microsoft Office Outlook Connector. I don't even know what it is
and can't find a way to stop it from popping up. Any help?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"RT" <RT(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I repeatedly am receiving a pop up window asking me to give email address and
> password to Microsoft Office Outlook Connector. I don't even know what it is
> and can't find a way to stop it from popping up. Any help?

Are you using a Hotmail or Live account in Outlook? If not, close Outlook and
uninstall the Outlook Connector in Control Panel's Add/Remove Programs.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]