From: G�rard Ducouret on
Hello,
I created an hyperlink between a Project Std 2007 task and a Word document,
but when I click on it to open the document, I get the warning:
______________________________
Microsoft Office Project Security Notice
Microsoft Office has identifed a potential security concern.
This location may be unsafe.
Specifications.docx
Hyperlinks can be harmful to your computer and data. To protect your
computer, click only those hyperlinks from trusted sources.
Do you want to continue?
_______________________________
How can I get rid of the warning?
Thanks for your help

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Try posting in this forum:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/addbuz/threads

From: Bernd on

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

> Hello,
> I created an hyperlink between a Project Std 2007 task and a Word document,
> but when I click on it to open the document, I get the warning:
> ______________________________
> Microsoft Office Project Security Notice
> Microsoft Office has identifed a potential security concern.
> This location may be unsafe.
> Specifications.docx
> Hyperlinks can be harmful to your computer and data. To protect your
> computer, click only those hyperlinks from trusted sources.
> Do you want to continue?
> _______________________________
> How can I get rid of the warning?
> Thanks for your help

The feature can be turned off via the registry:

1. Open the registry editor

2. Browse to the following location in the registry
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Common
3. If the Security key already exists under the Common key, then
select it.
If it doesn't exist already then create it via:
Edit-> New-> Key
4. Here create a new DWORD Value via
Edit-> New-> DWORD Value

Value name: DisableHyperlinkWarning
Value Type: REG_DWORD
Value: 1

When this key is set to 0 or is missing, the security warning
will show again.
You might need to restart your computer for changes to take effect.

Bernd
From: G�rard Ducouret on
Thanks a lot Bernd,

G�rard

"Bernd" <fake(a)gmx.de> a �crit dans le message de news:
ubz8XZ6yKHA.5332(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...

From: G�rard Ducouret on
Hello Bernd,

I created that "DisableHyperlinkWarning" key in
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Common,
I restarted the computer,
But I still have the useless warning message!
Any idea?
Thanks for your help