From: Dave on
I am having the same issue. OE has been working fine, then last weekend
stopped working. I tried starting in safe mode and i get the same error.
How do I try a "new profile"?

Dave

From: Tom Willett on
Since OE and Outlook are not the same, you don't have the same issue. You
need to ask the experts in an Outlook Express newsgroup.
"Dave" <Dave(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
:I am having the same issue. OE has been working fine, then last weekend
: stopped working. I tried starting in safe mode and i get the same error.
: How do I try a "new profile"?
:
: Dave
:
: "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:
:
: > Have you run Office Diagnosgtics? Have you tried a new profile?
: >
: > --
: > Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
: >
: > Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
: > ALWAYS post your Outlook version.
: > How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
: >
: >
: > After furious head scratching, JB asked:
: >
: > | Hi
: > |
: > | I am using Windows vista Business version, with outlook 2007. when i
: > | am opening the OE 2007, after some seconds , its displaying
: > | 'Microsoft Outlook 2007 Stopped working '. I re-installed the office
: > | package , but still the problem exists. Can anybody help me please.
: > |
: > | Thank you
: > | JB
: >