From: tipep on
The Backup command does not seem to appear in the file menu after I
downloaded and installed the Personal Folders Backup Tool on Outlook 2007 in
a Win 7 environment. It worked fine on Outlook 2002 in Win XP environment.
Can anyone help please? Thanks.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"tipep" <tipep(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> The Backup command does not seem to appear in the file menu after I
> downloaded and installed the Personal Folders Backup Tool on Outlook 2007 in
> a Win 7 environment. It worked fine on Outlook 2002 in Win XP environment.
> Can anyone help please? Thanks.

In Outlook's Trust Center, examine the COM Add-Ins to see if the Outlook
Backup Add-In appears. If not, with Outlook closed, try registering the
add-in. At a command prompt, enter

regsvr32.exe "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\Addins\outbak.dll"

"Program Files" may instead be "Program Files(x86)", if you're using 64 bit
Windows 7.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Pages: 1