From: Dr. George on
The log file that you suggested is too big to post.
From: PeterSadd on
The summary.txt file should not be very big. Do you see any errors in this
file?

Thanks,
Peter Saddow

From: Dr. George on
The summary.txt file that I posted on 3/20/07 (see above) shows that my
MS...BIZ file is not eligible for the SP2 update. I don't understand why.
The remainder of the information that the .txt file shows could be correct.
I don't really know what it is supposed to look like. By the way, the SP2
update won't install on my two home computers, my mother-in-law's new
computer, and my brother's three computers.

From: Peter Saddow on
You need to run the SP2 Express update:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/sql/download/

Or you can go to Microsoft Update
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/sql/download/) and scan for the
correct update

From: Dr. George on
Thank you for your help. Here's what happened. I went to the Microsoft link
for the download. I tried to install the download without first uninstalling
the current Server 2005 Express edition. It wouldn't install because the
server would not start. So I uninstalled the existing version. When I tried
to install the download, I received a warning that Microsoft Internet
Information Service feature was not installed or not active. So I went to
Control Panel, Programs & Features, turn Windows features on or off. Then I
found the IIS and clicked the box for basic features. I eventually returned
to install the Server 2005 Express SP2 download, got the same warning, and
proceeded anyway. The download installed, SQL Server Express 2005 SP2 went
to automatic but was listed as running. Subsequently, I lost all ability to
print. I was still unable to create a database in Outlook 2007 Business
Contact Manager. It ran for a while and then said the database couldn't be
created. So I de-featured IIS and got my printers back. Any further
instructions? Thanks again!