From: John on
I agree too! but, telling Microsoft didn't solve anything it's still
happening now in July 2010....YEARS later! So much for followup...
Windows 7 is better than Vista but still not as good or reliable as XP!
Now we are going to continue pressing ever forward without providing a
stable product; and you wonder why Microsoft is loosing the lead?

GOOD LUCK!