From: Antonio Madrid Antonio on
To whom this may concern,

I have developed a way to used an "alternative fuel source" that will create
jobs nation wide and with a bit of development, can reach out globally. In
order for me to disclose more information about the subject I must receive
interest and feedback from Microsoft. I have sent similar messages to Spain's
Modragon as well as other leading corporations here in the U.S. The first to
act will receive my full devotion to the company. If this message does not
apply to this department please forward to the correct cite please.

Sincerely,
Antonio Madrid

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4135ad6e-2555-461d-b503-b1d36ee32040&dg=microsoft.public.project