From: Melvin on
I just re-installed the Microsoft Word 2007, but when I open a Word document,
it pops up this.
" The command cannot be performed because a dialog box is open, Click OK,
and then close open dialog boxes to continue."
Then I click OK, the dialog box shows " The document contains macros. Macro
language support for this application is disabled. Features requiring VBA are
not available. Would you like to open this document read-only?"
And the Help is....
"This error usually occurs because of macro security settings. If you know
that the macro comes from a source that you trust, you can change your macro
security settings to allow you to enable the macro. The way that you change
your macro security settings depends on the Microsoft Office System program
that you are using....."

It seems so complicated and I reset the options, but it didn't work.
Please help.
I wanna post a picture but I don't know how to do that.