From: JFREE223 on
Is there a method for inserting a table (not an access table, but a word
table with columns/rows/header, etc...) in a description field in a form or
below the description field? I'm creating a database for development
business rules and sometimes a business rule needs a table to explain or
identify the heirarchy/relationship of items for the rule. I don't want this
to link to anything else but the Business Rule ID that I am currently in.
Thanks in advance!
From: KARL DEWEY on
You could use a memo field but the data will not be separated by grid lines.
You would need to add spacing and some character as dividers.

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: JFREE223 on
The memo option isn't dynamic enough to meet output needs. Thanks for the
suggestion though.