From: Mart on
RTS wrote :-

> It would be nice, but I'm beginning to have doubts..

Don't worry, some of us are still around (occasionally!)

Mart

From: Joan Archer on
Most definitely <g> I pick this group up through the BT and
eternal-september servers.

--
Joan Archer
http://crossstitcher.webs.com/

From: Rockytsquirrel on
Greetings,

Good to know.. :-)

RTS

From: Heather on
Me too........via E-S. I check here every day and figured no one was still
around.

Cheers from a very hot muggy Brampton........will be over 40C tomorrow with
the humidity. I hate humidity!! In the mid 30's the rest of the week. Oh
well, I will try and remember my kvetching in mid January, lol.

From: webster72n on

"Heather" <lainie(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
> Me too........via E-S. I check here every day and figured no one was
> still around.
>
> Cheers from a very hot muggy Brampton........will be over 40C tomorrow
> with the humidity. I hate humidity!! In the mid 30's the rest of the
> week. Oh well, I will try and remember my kvetching in mid January, lol.

Hello Heather:

How nice to meet you and Mark and the rest so soon.
Gives one a feeling of being back home again, sort of.
As rocky said, 'good to know' you are here.
Now he also knows where to get help, should he get into trouble with his ME
machines.
If you ask me, I don't think that's going to happen.
Hope you'll be able to keep the humidity in check.

Cheers to all,

Harry.