From: Frank Martin on
My WindowsXP icons tend to move about on the screen, and
since I have so many they can be hard to find.

How can I stop this happening, and/or can I save/restore
their original positions?

Please help,
Desperate
Frank

From: John Inzer on
Frank Martin wrote:
> My WindowsXP icons tend to move about on the screen, and
> since I have so many they can be hard to find.
>
> How can I stop this happening, and/or can I save/restore
> their original positions?
>
> Please help,
> Desperate
> Frank
================================
Try right clicking the desktop and choose...
Arrange Icons By...try the different settings
to achieve what you want.

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

From: Frank Martin on
Thanks, but I have my own special arrangements of icons. It
is this arrangement I want to preserve.
Frank

From: Shenan Stanley on
Frank Martin wrote:
> My WindowsXP icons tend to move about on the screen, and
> since I have so many they can be hard to find.
>
> How can I stop this happening, and/or can I save/restore
> their original positions?

Third party application made to save and restore icon positions (use
Google.)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: DL on
There are numerous icon save/restore position apps available, just google