From: Noel Jones on
On 4/11/2010 7:44 AM, The Doctor wrote:
> Hello, I am trying to migrate first my outgoing mail server from
> postfix 2.7.0 to exim 4.71 .
>
> I got most of it except that when I send mail locally it is ending up in
> postfix's maildrop queue and not in exim.
>
> huh?

Sending local submissions to the right mailer isn't something
you can fix in either the postfix or exim configuration files,
it's an OS function.

The solution is either uninstalling postfix or using your OS's
commands to switch the "default" mail program.

From: Reinaldo de Carvalho on

?

> I got most of it except that when I send mail locally it is ending up in
> postfix's maildrop queue and not in exim.

Replace /usr/sbin/sendmail to binary provided by exim.

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho
http://korreio.sf.net

"Don't try to adapt the software to the way you work, but rather
yourself to the way the software works" (myself)