From: Mike Rosenberg on
dorayme <dorayme(a)optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> I think he finally stopped watching guys like John Wolf, hung up
> his dancing shoes for a while and got a real job.

Gotta dance!

--
My latest dance routines:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkxGQmTvctc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTajUBrlA6c
From: dorayme on
In article
<1jmyj4j.1uvufjqaafcsgN%mikePOST(a)TOGROUPmacconsult.com>,
mikePOST(a)TOGROUPmacconsult.com (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

> dorayme <dorayme(a)optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> > I think he finally stopped watching guys like John Wolf, hung up
> > his dancing shoes for a while and got a real job.
>
> Gotta dance!

Dance movie: 42 Street (Ginger Rogers has a sub star role as Ann
'Anytime Annie' Lowell - "the only time she ever said no, she
didn't hear the question")

--
dorayme
From: D.F. Manno on
In article <1jmyj4j.1uvufjqaafcsgN%mikePOST(a)TOGROUPmacconsult.com>,
mikePOST(a)TOGROUPmacconsult.com (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

> dorayme <dorayme(a)optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> > I think he finally stopped watching guys like John Wolf, hung up
> > his dancing shoes for a while and got a real job.
>
> Gotta dance!

You should be dancing, yeah
Dancing, yeah

--
D.F. Manno
dfmanno(a)mail.com
From: Mike Rosenberg on
dorayme <dorayme(a)optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> > Why do you want to know? Are you planning to visit me?
>
> He wants to *save* you, you sinner!

Well, he once said he flunked out of dance school and joined some cult
that forbids dancing, so if he believes he needs to save me by
preventing me from doing what I most want to do... Okay, I kind of got
lost in that sentence, but I think you get the drift.

From: dorayme on
In article
<1jmz63h.1npaoop1ipwkcaN%mikePOST(a)TOGROUPmacconsult.com>,
mikePOST(a)TOGROUPmacconsult.com (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

> dorayme <dorayme(a)optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> > > Why do you want to know? Are you planning to visit me?
> >
> > He wants to *save* you, you sinner!
>
> Well, he once said he flunked out of dance school and joined some cult
> that forbids dancing, so if he believes he needs to save me by
> preventing me from doing what I most want to do... Okay, I kind of got
> lost in that sentence, but I think you get the drift.

Did you say "forbids dancing"? You rally said that? O well, that
means I have to wheel this out again:

<http://dorayme.netweaver.com.au/jokes/dancing.html>e

--
dorayme