From: Roshawn on
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find a million dollar homepage script that works with
ASP.NET? All I've come across so far are PHP implementations and nothing for the .NET crowd.

Thanks.
From: Mark Rae [MVP] on
"Roshawn" <radawson218(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone know where I can find a million dollar homepage script that
> works with ASP.NET? All I've come across so far are PHP implementations
> and nothing for the .NET crowd.

Response.Write("$1,000,000");

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

From: Roshawn on
Very funny, Mark! :-)

But seriously, is there such a script for use with ASP.NET?
From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Mar 18, 10:49 pm, Roshawn <radawson...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know where I can find a million dollar homepage script that works with
> ASP.NET?  All I've come across so far are PHP implementations and nothing for the .NET crowd.
>
> Thanks.

Save time by converting it from PHP by yourself. I don't think that
there is a lot of code
From: Jason Keats on
Roshawn wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know where I can find a million dollar homepage script that
> works with ASP.NET? All I've come across so far are PHP implementations
> and nothing for the .NET crowd.
>
> Thanks.

I don't understand your question, but perhaps you want something like
http://n2cms.com/ ?