From: CK on
My query is based on one table listing employee names, ids, and salary. In
my query I used the min funtion to display the lowest salary; however, I'm
not able to display the employees name with the lowest salary.

Your help is appreciated.
--
CK
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 06:51:01 -0700, CK <CK(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

You can use a subquery:
select * from Employees
where Salary = (select Min(Salary) from Employees)

This could return more than one record, if several employees share the
same lowest salary.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: CK on
Works like a charm. It sure is easy when you know how :)

Thanks!
--
CK