From: Lars Uffmann on
R�diger Ranft wrote:
>> Loaded "SHLWAPI.DLL" at address 0x77F60000. Successfully hooked module.
> Welcome in dll hell. Is the build machine the same as the execution
> machine? Can you execute an example program on the build machine?

Yes, I only started testing on a different machine *after* execution on
the build machine failed, and I have successfully compiled, linked and
executed a simple hello-world-type program on that machine.

The problem only occured when I tried the wxWidgets minimal sample, I
was wondering if this problem is reproducible by others with the most
recent mingw/msys versions (configuration described in my wiki guide).

I appreciate your help by the way :)

Lars (currently trying to build the development snapshot of
wxWidgets, trying to see if that makes a difference)