From: Lars Uffmann on
Lars Uffmann wrote:
> Hey everyone!
>
> I am currently working on updating the Eclipse guide for wxWidgets in
> the wiki to the latest software versions.
>
> I have documented my MSYS and MinGW installation process in this guide:
> http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/HowTo:_Install_MSYS_and_MinGW_for_use_with_Eclipse_CDT
>

> Eclipse was set up according to
> http://wiki.wxwidgets.org/Eclipse,_CDT_%26_MingW_%26_MSYS_Setup_Guide
>
> Now I have stumbled into some odd behaviour:

Problem reproduced on a WinXP SP3 Dell Latitude laptop (different computer).

I am pretty sure there is something wrong with one of the recent MinGW,
MSYS or wxWidgets files. OR - I have messed up my settings somewhere...

Maybe someone can take the time to reproduce the problem using my
guides, and help me pinpoint this issue?

Best Regards,

Lars