From: Lars Uffmann on
R�diger Ranft wrote:
> You can copy the hello-world to the other machine (without the wx libs),
> look for its dependencies with dependency-walker, copy one of its
> missing dlls, recheck, copy... until you have found which one of the
> libs is causing the problems.

Actually, that is what I did the other day - I just didn't think this
would indicate which lib is causing the problem: I thought the
dependency check was performed by windows before any libraries were
actually loaded.

According to this, the problem is occuring as soon as
wxbase28_gcc_custom.dll
is made available in the path for the application.

Best Regards,

Lars