From: Norm on
Is there away to get pass the "Minimum width of UserForm" in VBA
From: Chirag on
VBA UserFroms are usually dialog boxes. They cannot be resized by users. Can
you please elaborate on what you mean by setting the minimum width of a
UserForm?

- Chirag

PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously
http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html

From: teylyn on

Is this placed correctly in the Powerpoint Formatting newsgroup?

@
.
;
6
4
9
4
4
9

:

Is there away to get pass the "Minimum width of UserForm" in VBA

--
teylyn

Teylyn -- 'teylyn.posterous.com' (http://teylyn.posterous.com)
teylyn's Profile: 983
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=181126

[url=&quot;http://www.thecodecage.com&quot;]Microsoft Office Help[/url]

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <eJYT4IusKHA.4220(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, Chirag wrote:
> VBA UserFroms are usually dialog boxes. They cannot be resized by users. Can
> you please elaborate on what you mean by setting the minimum width of a
> UserForm?
>
> - Chirag
>
> PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously
> http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html
>
> <Norm(a)aol.com> wrote in message
> > Is there away to get pass the "Minimum width of UserForm" in VBA

A VBA form won't let you make it any smaller than about 92 wide.
I'm guessing the OP wants a form to be narrower than that.

I don't have an answer.

==============================
PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <teylyn.46qeai(a)thecodecage.com>, Teylyn wrote:
> Is this placed correctly in the Powerpoint Formatting newsgroup?

Yes. It's a general PowerPoint newsgroup, not a Formatting newsgroup.
You're likely reading it on a website that has copied the post from its
source on msnews.microsoft.com and may have placed it into a
subcategory. If so, that's their mistake, not the original poster's.