From: Cry on
Hi all,
I'm working with mirror dirver now.
I use "EngMapFile" to map memory into kernerl mode, which is
used to draw screen mirror on it.
I use "MapViewOfFIle" in user mode app, copy screen mirror and
show, it works.
So, there is a deal, immovable file name! I'm not satisfied with
it.

So I think can I use mapviewoffile in DrvEscape??
I add $(SDK_LIB_PATH)\kernel32.lib in file "sources",and link is
OK.
But It doesn't works, nothing happen. Am I totaly wrong? Or
there's better way ?

Sorry for my poor english.
Thanks.

From: Ivan Brugiolo [MSFT] on
Usage of user-mode imports from user-mode DLLs
in display drivers makes no sense.

EngMapFile maps the file of the supplied path in session space,
that is normally desirable for Terminal-Server
and Fast-User-Switching scenarios.

The file should be open-able for
delete-read-write when you pass in an exact size.

Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at