From: hayko98 on
I have a question about database mirroring. I am trying to test
database mirroring . Somehow it is not working. I am getting 1418
error:

SQL SERVER – Fix : Error: 1418 – Microsoft SQL Server – The server
network address can not be reached or does not exist. Check the
network address name and reissue the command

I googled and tried all possible solutions that people suggested. Same
error. Here are steps that I’ve done:

Servers(Principal, mirror and witness):SQL 2005 std edition sp3

Firewall is off for all servers.

TCP/IP is enabled(from SQL server config. Manager).

Full and Trn Backups and restore with no recovery.

Mirror and principal databases have same name.

Created endpoints (they are OK)

Thank You