From: Dave1031 on
I used Visio 2007 to reverse engineer a SQL Server 2005 database.

Everything seemed to go fine but some of the tables are nt geeting picked up.

IOW The list of tables and Views in Visio does not contain all of the tables
in the database.

I tried refreshing the Model but this did not add the missing tables.

How can I add the missing tables to my Visio diagram?

From: John Bell on
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:37:36 -0700, Dave1031
<Dave1031(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I used Visio 2007 to reverse engineer a SQL Server 2005 database.
>
>Everything seemed to go fine but some of the tables are nt geeting picked up.
>
>IOW The list of tables and Views in Visio does not contain all of the tables
>in the database.
>
>I tried refreshing the Model but this did not add the missing tables.
>
>How can I add the missing tables to my Visio diagram?

Hi

Have you tried to import the database again? If so are there any
messages in the output?

Can you import the specific tables individually?

John