From: neil.bowyer on
I cannot get the compatibility tab on any program - it just does not
appear when clicking properties. In addition the Compatibility Tab
wizard does not load correctly and doesn't run.
I am running XP Home Edition with SP2 installed. All the programs are
loaded on my hard disk. Any help would be appreciated.

Neil

From: S.Sengupta on
'How to use the Program Compatibility Wizard in Windows XP'
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q301911&ID=KB;EN-US;q301911

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

From: Richard Urban on
I am being led to the following belief:

If the program was "designed" for Windows 95, 98, 98se, ME the shortcut will
display a compatibility tab. If the program was properly designed for
Windows XP the tab, on my computer, is not visible!

But, I may be wrong (-:

--
Regards,

Richard Urban