From: Kirk on
I need to reinstall Windows XP from the disc that came with my computer (hp
pavilion zv5000) when I purchased it. It will not allow me to install
Windows XP because it says..."D:\I386\WINNTUPGRD.DLL is missing. Where can I
find this file and how would I load it?

Thanks,
From: Phil Anthropist on
"Kirk" wrote:
>I need to reinstall Windows XP from the disc that came with my computer (hp
> pavilion zv5000) when I purchased it. It will not allow me to install
> Windows XP because it says..."D:\I386\WINNTUPGRD.DLL is missing. Where
> can I
> find this file and how would I load it?
>
> Thanks,

Have you got the correct name for this dll file? The reason I ask is that it
doesn't show up on Google. You can download most dll files from the
internet. You can type an error message into Google and it will usually find
some solutions. Good luck!