From: Penn E. Loafer on
Yes, the MVPs and most of all the posters, new and old, have moved to the
forums, since the MS NNTP newsgroups have been discontinued.

From: Urlay Nook on
Thanks for the reply

From: ...winston on
Reply, Reply to Group is available
- in the message
- on the menu or ribbon
- via right click

Choose the latter.

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"Richard Schimelfenig" wrote in message news:#uTL8UyOLHA.2104(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...

I think you've defined another bug ...er ... feature of WLM.

If you hit reply while IN the message from a newsgroup, it ONLY goes to the
person who sent it and not the group. As far as I can tell (and yes, I tried
all the usual keypresses) is that is the only way to respond to the group -
exit the message and reply to group from the list without opening the
message.

Sucks.

From: Ildhund on
"Cheng Heng" <Cheng. Heng(a)microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4C65ABEA.5AD7A043(a)aim.com...
... lots of nasty stuff. I dashed over to the NG on the web to mark as abuse, but someone beat me to it. I don’t think this is an MSFT employee.
--
Noel
From: Ron Sommer on
In the Beta, Ctrl + G opens a news reply.

--
Ron Sommer
MS MVP- Windows Live Mail