From: MG on
When using Adobe 7.1.0, if I want to create a *.pdf of a Word (Word 2003)
document (while still in Adobe), I get the error message, "Missing PDFMaker

Files, do you want to run installer in repair mode?" So, I clicked 'Yes' &
I got another message to restart, I did, and the story repeated itself
without any sign of success and I use a Lexmark X5470 printer, it has a PDF
bar, I tried to work through it, nothing doing ... Any ideas?
Your help greatly appreciated

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/11094734.aspx
From: DL on
Sound like a Q for Adobe support or their forum