From: JNPT on
After enabling "Show Hidden file and folders" Option in Tools>Folder Options
tab run the inbox repair tool.
View tab

Following article help you to find and manage .pst file

There are some limitation of this Utility:
http://www.inbox-repair-tool.net/inbox-repair-utility-limitations.php

From: VanguardLH on
JNPT replies to over year old thread:

> JCS wrote back on Dec 5 2008 ...
<snipped the old thread>

> After enabling ...

You think the participants of the OVER YEAR OLD thread are still monitoring
it? Try replying to more recent posts. Look at the datestamps BEFORE
replying.