Prev: Outlook Express
Next: test
From: amdx on
My Tools Bar is missing all of its info.
New Mail, Send/Receive etc. I do have it checked.
I have the tool bar for Newsgroups.
It has come and gone a couple of times, I think it
came back after a reboot, but it's gone again.
Any Help?
Mike

From: Bruce Hagen on
Toolbars disappear from Message Composition windows or the main OE window:
http://www.insideoe.com/problems/bugs.htm#notoolbars
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: Owen on

s5iiifii

From: Joao Tirlone on

"amdx" <amdx(a)knology.net> escreveu na mensagem
> My Tools Bar is missing all of its info.
> New Mail, Send/Receive etc. I do have it checked.
> I have the tool bar for Newsgroups.
> It has come and gone a couple of times, I think it
> came back after a reboot, but it's gone again.
> Any Help?
> Mike

Pages: 1
Prev: Outlook Express