From: MSfan on
Recently, I setup my hotmail acct in outlook 2003 in a new computer with
Windows 7. Everything looked fine but intermittent missing message. In
outlook, only "received date" and "size" of the message are displayed, but no
subject or real content. When I double click the message to open it, it is
just blank. When I open the hotmail through webpage, I can see the missing
message there. I didn't have this problem on my old computer. I don't see
this problem for my wife's hotmail account in the outlook, which I setup
after my account was setup. What could be wrong with my hotmail account? Your
help is appreciated.