From: khaled shaheen on
Dears,
How can i find my question that i have sent to you but unfortunately can't
remember the question's subject? and also i haven't received replies in my
mailbox
Khaled.shaheen(a)hotmail.com

From: FSt1 on
hi
if you are using the MS interface then in the header section of the question
pane(far left), click on your name. a small profile window will come up. in
the upper left, click on "recent posts by this user".
if you are not using the MS interface, then look for a search box. enter
your logon name and search.

regards
FSt1