From: David Kanter on
Is this group moderated at all? I browse using google groups and
there are tons of spammers, which is a bit frustrating.

I came to find out about XMOS, not XANAX...

DK
From: Paul Gotch on
David Kanter <dkanter(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this group moderated at all? I browse using google groups and
> there are tons of spammers, which is a bit frustrating.

comp.arch is not a moderated group.

-p
--
Paul Gotch
From: Anton Ertl on
David Kanter <dkanter(a)gmail.com> writes:
>Is this group moderated at all?

No.

>I browse using google groups and
>there are tons of spammers, which is a bit frustrating.

Maybe you should try an NNTP server that uses Cleanfeed or somesuch.
I see very little spam here lately. I would try eternal-september.org
or individual.net.

- anton
anton(a)mips.complang.tuwien.ac.at Most things have to be believed to be seen
From: Noob on
David Kanter wrote:

> Is this group moderated at all? I browse using google groups [...]

There's your mistake.
From: Mike Hore on
Anton Ertl wrote:
> David Kanter <dkanter(a)gmail.com> writes:
>> Is this group moderated at all?
>
> No.
>
>> I browse using google groups and
>> there are tons of spammers, which is a bit frustrating.
>
> Maybe you should try an NNTP server that uses Cleanfeed or somesuch.
> I see very little spam here lately. I would try eternal-september.org
> or individual.net.

I can also vouch for eternal-september.org. It works well for me.

Cheers, Mike.

Mike Hore mike_horeREM(a)OVE.invalid.aapt.net.au