From: SherryS on
When importing from payroll, it gives me all dates formatted as general
numbers (i.e. 07/17/2009 is presented as 7172009. Is there any way to
convert these numbers into dates?

From: Jacob Skaria on
If your Windows Regional Settings recognise a format of mddyyyy, you can
apply the below formula and format the formula cell to date..

=--TEXT(A1,"00\-00\-0000")

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Teethless mama on