From: aspidistra on
When I try to edit my template regions on a page using a DW template, and go to
Modify > 'Template Properties' then no regions show up to edit!

In the help file it says - "in the name list select a property" however in the
dialog box it says 'no template properties available' - whereas I can see my
page has two editable regions.

Any ideas why this is not showing the properties to let me modify them?

thanks
em

From: Murray *ACE* on
Modify Properties has nothing to do with editable regions. It's a feature
that allows you to modify the values of any Template parameters you may have
defined on the page. What is it you are wanting to modify, and how are you
wanting to modify it?

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert