From: Leo on
I copies and followed the instructions and installed the module from the site
below:

http://allenbrowne.com/ser-24.html

It is not working and hangs at the very first 'Dim' statement which is Dim
rs As DAO.Recordset

Am I expected the modify the code here and anywhere else in the module?

Please help.
Thanking you in advance
Leo

From: Gina Whipp on
Leo,

Check your References make sure you have one set to the DAO x.x Object
Library. Also make sure that none are MISSING.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Allen Browne on
You may need to add a reference to the DAO library.

Details:
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-38.html

From: Leo on
I am new to this. Could you explain a bit more and also how to do it step by
step, please.
Thanks
Leo

From: Leo on