From: guskz on
Here's more proof, that Europe's LHC proton collider's magnets can
increase the collision energy to produce a black hole which DESTROYS
EARTH.

Below #1 shows that geomagnetic storms causes an INCREASE in Energy
observation and shows that ULTRA HIGH COSMIC RAYS (PROTONS) NEVER
OCCURRED in the lower atmosphere..

Meaning geomagnetic storms increase energy readings in the same way
they increase the energy and destroy electrical power grids on Earth.

#2, it shows that LHC's own magnets can increase the energy to cause a
BLACK HOLE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_storm

QUOTE: "On March 13, 1989 a severe geomagnetic storm caused the
collapse of the Hydro-Québec power grid"

http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/2009/2008JA013232.shtml

QUOTE: "We attribute the great geomagnetic storm on 8–10 November 1991
to a large-scale eruption that encompassed the disappearance of a ∼25°
solar filament in the southern solar hemisphere."..."Overall, the
November 1991 storm ranks 15th on a list of Dst storms from 1905 to
2004, surpassing in intensity such well-known storms as 14 July 1982
(−310 nT) and 15 July 2000 (−317 nT)."

http://www.cosmic-ray.org/reading/flyseye.html#SEC10

QUOTE: "In November of 1991, The FE1 detector observed an air shower
with an energy of 3.2x1020 eV. This corresponds to ~50 joules or ~12
calories, or roughly the kinetic energy of a well-pitched baseball. As
of the year 2000, this remains the highest energy particle ever
recorded from any source."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_storm

QUOTE: "A geomagnetic storm is caused by a solar wind shock wave which
typically strikes the Earth's magnetic field 8 days after the event.
This only happens if the shock wave travels in a direction toward
Earth."

2010: Before Einstein, GUSKZ.
From: artful on
On Jul 7, 12:42 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Here's more proof,

.... that you're a delusional nut-case.

[snip irrelevance .. nothing left]
From: guskz on
On Jul 6, 10:42 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Here's more proof, that Europe's LHC proton collider's magnets can
> increase the collision energy to produce a black hole which DESTROYS
> EARTH.
>
> Below #1 shows that geomagnetic storms causes an INCREASE in Energy
> observation and shows that ULTRA HIGH COSMIC RAYS (PROTONS) NEVER
> OCCURRED in the lower atmosphere..
>
> Meaning geomagnetic storms increase energy readings in the same way
> they increase the energy and destroy electrical power grids on Earth.
>
> #2, it shows that LHC's own magnets can increase the energy to cause a
> BLACK HOLE.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_storm
>
> QUOTE: "On March 13, 1989 a severe geomagnetic storm caused the
> collapse of the Hydro-Québec power grid"
>
> http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/2009/2008JA013232.shtml
>
> QUOTE: "We attribute the great geomagnetic storm on 8–10 November 1991
> to a large-scale eruption that encompassed the disappearance of a ∼25°
> solar filament in the southern solar hemisphere."..."Overall, the
> November 1991 storm ranks 15th on a list of Dst storms from 1905 to
> 2004, surpassing in intensity such well-known storms as 14 July 1982
> (−310 nT) and 15 July 2000 (−317 nT)."
>
> http://www.cosmic-ray.org/reading/flyseye.html#SEC10
>
> QUOTE: "In November of 1991, The FE1 detector observed an air shower
> with an energy of 3.2x1020 eV. This corresponds to ~50 joules or ~12
> calories, or roughly the kinetic energy of a well-pitched baseball. As
> of the year 2000, this remains the highest energy particle ever
> recorded from any source."
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_storm
>
> QUOTE: "A geomagnetic storm is caused by a solar wind shock wave which
> typically strikes the Earth's magnetic field 8 days after the event.
> This only happens if the shock wave travels in a direction toward
> Earth."
>
> 2010:  Before Einstein, GUSKZ.

In fact, they even use the same scintillator detectors for geomagnetic
storms as for high energy cosmic rays.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_storm

QUOTE:"...Later scintillator detectors were used, and still later
"channeltron" electron multipliers have found particularly wide use."

2010: Before Einstein, GUSKZ.
From: Thomas Heger on
guskz(a)hotmail.com schrieb:
> Here's more proof, that Europe's LHC proton collider's magnets can
> increase the collision energy to produce a black hole which DESTROYS
> EARTH.

Maybe physicists are sick of life and try to repeat the big-bang on a
smaller scale.
Or the Swiss are sick of life, too.
But couldn't they blast their own country to pieces and leave a little
bit of Earth to the rest of us common mortals?