From: Bob Donald on
Thanks Russ, I needed something like this! I never know what to recommend
when people ask me if there is a program they can buy for their kid for <
$50 that can emulate the stuff I do in my home studio. Couple this with one
of those Casio keyboards that has 1 finger chords and appegios and you've
got yourself a CD!

Bob